The University of Notre Dame and Women Leaders in College Sports (WLCS) invite Thrive! members to an evening full of female empowerment, networking, and basketball on Thursday, February 20.
The event will include an opportunity to learn from a panel of leaders; networking with other Women Leaders in College Sports members and non-members; as well as a chance to cheer on and support our women's basketball program as they take on Virginia Tech that night at 8:00 pm.
Program Timeline: (all times are EST)
6:00 - 6:30 - Check-in for Happy Hour (food and drink available)
6:30 - 7:30 - Leadership Panel
7:30 - 8:00 - Open Networking Opportunity
8:00 pm - Notre Dame Women's Basketball vs. Virginia Tech
- Binh Nguyen, Director of Academic and Membership Affairs, NCAA
- Olivia Mitchell, Director of Football Operations, Notre Dame
- Bridget Brugger McSorley, Associate Athletics Director - Strategic Planning and Special Projects, Virginia Tech
- Mike Johnson, Head Women's Volleyball Coach, Notre Dame
- Karrah Herring, Director of Public Affairs, Notre Dame
Facilitated by Claire VeNard, Associate Athletics Director - Student Welfare & Development, Notre Dame
There is no cost to attend the Happy Hour and a game ticket is available for anyone wishing to stay and enjoy the game. An RSVP is requested by Wednesday, February 12th. A follow-up email to all those registered for the event will be sent on February 13th.
Questions? Contact Katie Capps, Assistant Athletics Director, Notre Dame Athletics, email@example.com or 574-631-8393.
We are very excited for this opportunity at the University of Notre Dame to connect, network and support!